कार्यपरिचय...श्री.संदीप क. चव्हाण, नाशिक
४) Personal and Work Profile...
Mr. Sandeep K. Chavan, Nashik Birth: June 1, 1979
Job graph: ...
A) Working with Nashik based Media Organization (2001 to 2013)
1) Working with Media Resource Center & grassroots level coordination with Farmer, children, women & youth group for self directing learning process.
2) Zero Waste Project (Creation) concept creation, program layout and implementation-experience (2005)
Co-authoring for 8 pocket-size books on Environmental issues (2005) Medium Resource Centers- Consequent to Project Chief Responsibility (2009 to 2013)
3) Hands on involvement in the Gacchi Varchi Baug project (from 2001 till date)
4) Visited Thailand (2003) for a study tour of organic farming methods that was organised for farmers engaged in experimental farming methods in organic farming from Maharashtra.
5) Waste Management, Kitchen Garden Concept – sharing experience techniques and methods techniques in Zimbabwe (2005)
6) Garden West, Kitchen West Management, Various Experiments and Studies in the Gacchi Varchi Baug (2005-2013)
7) Publishing of the Gacchi Varchi Baug book and stepping into Social Enterpreneurship (2013)
8) Introduction of the Gacchi Varchi Baug competition (2014)
9) Conducting Guidance Workshops on the concept Garbage to Garden for different age groups and sharing insights through social media.
B) Interview and broadcast on audio media
1) Produced a five minute documentary on Zero-Waste urban farming theme (2005)
2) Interview in the youth program by the Nashik Radio Center on waste management issues (2005)
3) Created a document on Sajja Par Sabzi through the Organic Farming Association of India (OFAI) (Jan 2015)
4) Participated and presented the Garbage to Garden Concept on Mi Marathi Channel (February 2012) in their Zero Trash, Reduce Trash Program
5) Broadcasting of 10-Minute special programme in the news bulletin SEHERNAMA and AGROVAN (April 2015) on the channel SAAM Marathi
6) Broadcasting of 8 hours in 40 minute episodes by the Nashik AIR radio station (June 2015) on Gacchi Varchi Bagh and repeat broadcast in 2016
7) Two minutes news feature on Zee 24 hours (March 2016)
8) Interview for the concept of Green Surroundings at the Mumbai AIR Center (Nov. 16)
9) Introduction of article and work in the Diwali issue of Panini and Aahuti respectively (Nov. 16)
10) Mumbai Akashvani Campus - Interview on November 16
11) Interview with for vishwas Radio ( Local FM Channel) JAN 2016 to DEC 2017
12) Terrace Garden workshop with maharashtra Times, Nshik. 2017
E) Print media releases
1) Periodical news and circulars released from time to time in Divine Marathi, Loksatta, Lokmat, Lokmat Times, Agrovan, Maharashtra Times, Times of India, DNA-Online, Sakal, Punyanagari, Leader, Gakri.
2) Loksatta - Chaturanga, in this survey, in the Gacchi Varchi Bagh Sadar from feb 2015 Dec 2015
3) weekaly article published in AAJACHE VICHARDHAN of Sakal News paper
E) Gacchi Varchi Bagh Workshops and guidance of 3700 people in Nashik, Alibaug, Panvel, Morvi, Gujarat (Gujarat), Talegaon Dabhade and Chakan Pune. Guidance for 5,000 people through social media. Face to face guidance to people through Ganpati Mandals, Mahila Mandals, Senior Citizen Centers, Savings Groups
E) Active participation in the foundation laying of the social movement Jivan Utsav
O) Honer & Awards
1) Professional Service Award by Rotary Club of Ambad, Nashik (Oct. 2014)
2) Vasundhara Mitra Award by Kirloskar Vasundhara International Film Festival (July 2015)
3) Felicitation by Vimukta Stree Manch (August 16)
4) Awarded by Nirmal Gram Nirman Kendra Nashik for Waste Manegment work